As you know starting a printed newsletter is a smart idea.
In fact it’s probably one of the best tools you have at your disposal to build relationships with customers. And that’s not all. A printed newsletter can do all the following too:
1. Keeps you top of mind and therefore helps you KEEP existing customers
2. Builds your brand and makes you stand out from the competition
3. Build your know, like, trust factor and establishes your authority in your niche
4. HUGE pass along value – it can help you FIND new customers
5. Enjoys a higher readership than advertising AND is read in a different way to your sales letters and promotional material
So with all these fantastic advantages, why haven’t you started one yet!
If it’s not lack of time or lack of budget I’m willing to bet it’s because…
Idea Villain hounds you
You don’t know what to say
The terrifying blank page scares you off
These are three common stumbling blocks that get in the way of many smart, ambitious business owners – and so at Print Guy we’ve made it our mission to help you get started.
We’ve got our tight pants and blue capes poised and ready to rescue your newsletter plans…
And the best part is we’ve made the process as painless and simple as possible.
We’ve broken the process down into three simple steps to get you creating content that works!
Get clear on your newsletter objectives
Decide your content format
Create your content
I will go into more detail on each of these steps in my next post and give you some tools to help succeed…
If you need any help with your Newsletter plans contact us HERE.
Have a great weekend.